DELHI – AGRA – JAIPUR
(6D 5N start DELHI/End JAIPUR)
This tour package is essentially designed for travelers who want to experience the diverse heritage, culture, and geographies of the North. The package covers some of the most beautiful monuments in India like Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Hawa Mahal and many more. It also covers some of the most important national heritages like India gate, House of Parliament, Rashtrapati Bhavan and many more.
Best Time to Visit: September to January
Things to Do: Heritage sightseeing, Historic tour
Places to visit: Taj Mahal, Little Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Hawa Mahal, Jaipur Palace, Fatehpur Sikri and a lot more
Check out the Tour Plan Below:
DAY 1: Arrive at Delhi, Check-in to Hotel. Visit Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, Jantar Mantar, Agrasen ki baoli, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Drive around India Gate & Rashtrapati Bhavan. Visit Rajghat/Shakthistal/Shantivan if time permits.Also visit any of the Malls Select Citywalk/DLF Promenade/Pacific Mall. Overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi
DAY 2: Check-out of Hotel after Breakfast, Drive to Bahai Temple (Lotus Temple) at Kalkaji, Exit Delhi towards Vrindavan by noon to reach by 4PM ( temples in Mathura/Vrindavan closes at 12 noon and reopens at 4 PM). Upon arrival visit Radha Raman Temple at Vrindavan and Krishna Janmasthan Temple at Mathura. Drive to Agra and check-in to Hotel.
DAY 3: Visit Taj Mahal (Early Morning 5-6 AM best time), After breakfast visit Agra Fort, Visit Baby Taj Mahal / Tomb of Itimad Ud Daulah. If time permits do boat ride in Yamuna for Taj view. Late evening visit Sadar Bazaar and Khau Gali. Return to Hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 4: Check-out after Breakfast, Drive towards Fatehpur Sikri, after sightseeing head to Jaipur, Visit Chand Bawri, step well en route. Reach Jaipur, Check-in to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 5: After breakfast, Visit Amer / Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Raj Mandir Cinema if time permits. Proceed to Chokhi Dhani (Theme village with local delicacies) late evening for Dinner. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 6: After breakfast, check-out of the Hotel, visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh Fort, Albert Hall Museum. Later drive to Airport/Railway station for Departure.
We offers seamless solutions to travellers across the board. We believe in creating unique experiences and memories that lasts life time, Our itineraries are based on our own travel experiences and we continue to scout new destinations for creating better experiences.
Guided Tours to help you indulge.
Ever Exploring itineraries.
Suits All kinds of people.
Customizing options for adventure seekers.
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+91 91480 49119
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Accommodation (Budget/Standard/Deluxe/Premium as per choice)
- AC Cab at all places as per sightseeing itinerary; *Except some hilly/high range areas AC may not be put to use.
- Parking/Toll/ Driver Bata/ Fuel cost
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Complimentary Breakfast as per hotel plan
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Tips/Porterage/Personal expenses, laundry, phone call and any incidental expenses
- Any Airfare / Train fare (if not specified in the Itinerary)
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum (if not specified in the Itinerary)
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Lunch & Dinner (Other than specified in the inclusion)
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions