DELHI – SHIMLA –MANALI – DELHI
(6D 5N start/end DELHI)
The good thing about the geographical location of Delhi is that it is near to many natural wonders of our country. This trip is to experience the rustic heritages and the magic of Himalaya. Shimla, Kullu, Manali are in the foothills of Himalaya which has a Mystic aura surrounding the valleys, rivers, and cliffs.
Best Time to Visit: July to January
Things to Do: Heritage sightseeing, Historic tour, Himalaya sightseeing, Experience snowfall
Places to visit: Qutub Minar, Red fort, Hidimba temple, Vashisht Temple.
Check out the Tour Plan Below:
DAY 1: On arrival at Delhi, Proceed to Shimla by Cab enjoying the scenic (380 Kms) ride. Arrive at Shimla, Check-in to Hotel. Visit Mall Road for refreshment and have dinner. Overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 2: After breakfast proceed to full day trip to Fagoo Valley, Green Valley, White Flower Hall, Helipad, Bhimakali Temple, Kufri, Indira Tourist Park & Mini Zoo. Later return to Shimla, Spend time at Mall Road in leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 3: After breakfast drive from Shimla to Manali. Enroute visit Kullu. Evening check-in to Hotel at Manali, Spend time at Mall Road, have dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 4: After Breakfast go for Manali local sightseeing including Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Temple, Clubhouse, Monasteries.Later spend time at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 5: After Breakfast full day trip to Solang Valley. Evening back to Hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 6: After Breakfast check-out from Hotel, Drive to Delhi and Transfer to Airport/Railway station for Departure.
We offers seamless solutions to travellers across the board. We believe in creating unique experiences and memories that lasts life time, Our itineraries are based on our own travel experiences and we continue to scout new destinations for creating better experiences.
Guided Tours to help you indulge.
Ever Exploring itineraries.
Suits All kinds of people.
Customizing options for adventure seekers.
Get a Question?
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+91 91480 49119
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Accommodation (Budget/Standard/Deluxe/Premium as per choice)
- AC Cab at all places as per sightseeing itinerary; *Except some hilly/high range areas AC may not be put to use.
- Parking/Toll/ Driver Bata/ Fuel cost
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Complimentary Breakfast as per hotel plan
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Camera fee
- Tips/Porterage/Personal expenses, laundry, phone call and any incidental expenses
- Any Airfare / Train fare (if not specified in the Itinerary)
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum (if not specified in the Itinerary)
- Meal Plan for Hotel: Lunch & Dinner (Other than specified in the inclusion)
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions